IDB Mobile Technology is a company with more than 15 years of experience in Mobile marketing, working in a dozen markets with subscriptions based services. We have decided to create a new business line, Gambling, we want to introduce our new brands around the world and carry on our success story in this new sector.
- Delivery of projects across their lifecycle, including project planning, discovery, development, testing, release and post-release.
- Develop new projects from scratch: which markets to focus on, license, software, etc. Identifying future steps for every project (Setting goals and achieving them.) A global vision of the Sports/Betting sector is important.
- Operating and control of the verticals touching points, cross sell, software recognition, purchase behaviours, customer profitability per vertical, churn rates, product flow, vertical specific loyalty systems, Customer lifetime revenues and customer advocacy.
- Coordinate different departments to make sure that set goals at met.
- Provide weekly reports on the status of your project.
- Responsibility for day to day brands operations.
- Implement and manage Risk and Trading strategy.
- Developing promotions.
- Take ownership of the website’s product vision and roadmap.
- Recruitment of the necessary resources to support and grow of the business’s online vertical portfolio.
- Presentations and reporting to the stakeholders in order to describe each vertical performance.
- Experience in the iGaming, gambling industry (betting, lottery).
- Experience working with agile teams in a really dynamic environment.
- High degree of competency with project management and methodology including: scoping, issue & risk identification, general management, tracking dependencies, user acceptance testing, and communication of overall project status.
- Experience in working with different teams, including coordination of multiple internal work streams including development teams, marketing and customer support.
- Identify issues in process or development, and find the solutions to them.
- Experience in working cross functionally to drive the high-level solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues when needed with experience translating between business and technology.
- Initiative - you must be proactive in your role, and understand what will be required from you to complete your projects.
- Knowledge using Jira to manage IT.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Knowledge about CRM strategies.
And you're of course also:
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair of creativity.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills.
- Motivated team player who takes the initiative, with a 'can do' attitude.
- Optimist and loves a challenge.
What happens next?
We are excited to hear from you and will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are the right fit for the role, we’ll look forward to inviting you to a skype/personal interview.