Junior Business Developer
Multitasking person wanted for international project related to sports betting.
- Find bugs in the website
- Help with the website management
- Website and campaigns optimizations
- Internal website configuration (that is, periodically control the information of different APIs of the bookmakers and associate it with our internal parameters).
- Introduction to the affiliate world, creation/management of campaigns, communication with influencers and different bookmakers to promote them internationally.
- CRM management(email, sms, push notification, etc.), segmentation and automation.
- Communication with the technical / computer team
- Analyze market opportunities (new sports to add, tournaments, new countries where we could offer our service).
- Support in project decision making
- High English level // Any additional language is a plus
- Proactive person, with commitment and focus on solutions
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- Very eager to learn and see how a project develops and grows from an initial stage.
- Interested and with sports knowledge (multi sport: tennis, soccer, basketball, etc.).
- Tools to use: Office package, Jira (communication with the technical team, project management).
- Ability to perform different tasks and switch between them easily.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to summarize and go in search of a common goal.
- Skills to work in problem solving High attention to detail
- We offer private medical insurance
- Work with latest technologies
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free continuous training
- The best team you've worked with
- Very good vibes!
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible schedule
Fill in the details below and send us your CV.We look forward to meet you!