Affiliate Manager – Sports/Lottery
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our team, in our Spain based office (Estepona – Málaga).
- Manage and develop marketing activities towards affiliates as well as negotiate and restructure deals to ensure that all activities are commercially viable at all times while being fully compliant.
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners.
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance.
- Exploring less traditional affiliate marketing approaches to customer acquisition & retention.
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Monitor and analyze results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve).
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks.
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns.
- Answer Affiliate queries.
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marcomms - promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs.
- Ample understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Experience in a similar role within the gaming industry (desirable 1+ year).
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent Networking Skills.
- Extensive contact book.
- Basic HTML experience desirable.
- Casino, sport betting and Lottery affiliate skills are also desirable.
- We offer private medical insurance
- Work with latest technologies
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free continuous training
- The best team you've worked with
- Very good vibes!
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible schedule
Fill in the details below and send us your CV.We look forward to meet you!