IDB Mobile Technology is a company with more than 15 years of experience in Mobile marketing, working in a dozen markets with subscriptions based services. We have decided to create a new business line, Gambling, we want to introduce our new brands around the world and carry on our success story in this new sector.
- Manage and develop marketing activities towards affiliates as well as negotiate and restructure deals to ensure that all activities are commercially viable at all times while being fully compliant.
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners.
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance.
- Exploring less traditional affiliate marketing approaches to customer acquisition & retention.
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Monitor and analyze results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve).
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks.
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns.
- Answer Affiliate queries.
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marcomms - promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs.
- Ample understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Experience in a similar role within the gaming industry (desirable 1+ year).
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent Networking Skills.
- Extensive contact book.
- Basic HTML experience desirable.
- Casino, sport betting and Lottery affiliate skills are also desirable.
And you're of course also:
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair of creativity.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills.
- Motivated team player who takes the initiative, with a 'can do' attitude.
- Optimist and loves a challenge.
What happens next?
We are excited to hear from you and will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are the right fit for the role, we’ll look forward to inviting you to a skype/personal interview.