- IT related degree or professional studies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position.
- Experience as a Linux administrator.
- Experience in administrating database managmenet system (mainly MySQL).
- Basic knowledge of administrating Windows.
- Basic concepts of networks and administration of network devices (firewall, switch, storage).
- Good knowledge of English.
- The desire to constantly improve and monitor the state of the IT industry.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good communication
- Knowledge and experience with (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Database systems NoSQL.
- Load balancing y web servers (HAProxy, Nginx, Apache).
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with DevOps philosophy.